- What should I do to keep my e-cigarette well maintained?
Atomizer (clearomizer, cartomizer, etc.) should be cleaned regularly with a paper tissue, especially coils and other smaller parts. You can also wash an atomizer with water if the device allows it.
- What is the composition of e-liquid?
E-liquids contain: propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerol (VG), water, flavorings, food colors and nicotine.
- Are there any benefits of using e-cigarette?
The first investition in a quality e-cigarette and e-liquid is higher, but the money return is within 1-2 months. If you recount, the cigarette pack will cost only about 20 crowns. Also e-cigarette is a safer alternative to cigarettes. Public Health England’s 2015 independent evidence review found that vaping is around 95% less harmful than smoking.
- E-cigarette has a pungent taste, what should I do?
Check the amount of e-liquid, then try to disassemble and assemble the e-cigarette. A pungent aftertaste may appear due to lack of filling or wrong assembly of the e-cigarette.
- What should I do if the e-cigarette liquid is leaking?
There are several causes.
- You do not fill the atomizer correctly. Check if it is correctly assembled and if no parts are missing.
- Low density of e-liquid. The universal e-liquid for MTL atomizers is 50/50 (PG / VG). Low-resistance atomizers require a 30/70 e-liquid density (PG / VG).
- Atomizer has a damaged glow head. Install a new one in this case.